Academic Faculty Internship Program
As the Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia continues to expand, we are looking to add to our academic faculty of trainers and assessors through an internship program. There are some qualifying criteria.
Skills and experience must haves:-
- You must have completed HIA professional level qualification in Yoga or Ayurveda
- You must be current in your practice
- You must be a member of a professional association
- You must have or be willing to get the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
In particular we are keen on hearing from you if you have specialist skills, such as practice development, or in particular techniques or modalities that would be of interest to our students.
Successful applicants will get training at no cost in presentation skills and be given the opportunity to do paid work assessing and supporting existing trainers and, in due course, and if all goes well, will become part of Health Institute Australasia’s academic faculty.
In addition, we will work with you to help you develop your own Continuing Professional Development workshops that you will be able to present at the Institute.
Do you love Ayurveda, Yoga and Nature and wish to work in a rewarding environment devoted to holistic health and personal growth?
CLIENT SUCCESS TEAM MEMBER
We are looking for 1-2 multi-talented “client success team members” to join our Wellness Centre in promoting health and education. Just a “customer support position” does not cut it for us. We go way beyond customer support and are committed to helping our clients and students have huge success.
You must have excellent customer service skills, be able to manage a busy treatment centre, and have a business and marketing mind.
If can work independently with minimal supervision, can multi-task, see the big picture as well as pay attention to detail and have passion for healthy living, we would like to hear from you.
Apply ONLY if:
- You are a friendly, cheerful, people-person and frequently hear others say that you made their day.
- You love personal growth and find others coming to you for guidance.
- You understand that selling is actually being of service to others and have enjoyed being persuasive for a positive result (Sales training a plus).
- People tell you that you are able to respond to difficult situations with grace, compassion and empathy (verbally and in writing).
- You are tech savvy and have had others come to you for help with online systems or programs.
- You love communicating via email and telephone.
- You love being organised and keeping track of details.
- You are a confident, independent thinker and a practiced creative problem solver.
- You are highly accountable and responsible and drive projects to completion.
- You have availability for weekend work, evening shifts, plus Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm.
Here is what you’ll be doing on our team…
- Engage with students, cleints and customers and help keep them on track with payments.
- Manage student accounts, email lists, program information.
- Provide an amazing, personalised experience to each student and customer. Meaningful, personalised replies with love and care injected into each message rather than just copy, cut and paste answers.
- Answer questions about programs they are interested in and would be a good fit for them, as well as their questions about current programs or financial arrangements.
- Effectively diagnose and solve day-to-day concerns and issues through various support channels such as emails, calls, blogs, social media, etc.
- Inspire and motivate students who are struggling to work towards their goals and achieve success.
- Work with CSR programs such as FreshDesk and InfusionSoft. Experience with these or other CSR programs is an asset.
- Create an atmosphere that provides excellent customer and staff service and relations.
- Scheduling: clients, doctors, practitioners, teachers, facilitators, rooms
- Work with a team to create Wellness Centre business outreach plans and execute the plans
- Oversee execution of all front desk tasks: phones, email, mailing, orders, general admin
- Work with accountant to ensure success of all accounting
- Create a Wellness Centre marketing plan and create monthly promotions
- Manage on site work study students as assistants
- Work independently with minimal supervision
We are looking for a Rock Star Virtual Assistant to join our team. Hours for this role are varied, with occassional periods of high volume, and some availability outside of 9-5 hours during high volume, peak times.
You do not have to live on the Gold Coast to join the team. You will be working from your own home.
Apply ONLY If…
- You are interested in working in the coaching and personal growth field.
- You love communicating digitally
- You’re a confident, proactive, independent thinker, and a practiced creative problem solver.
- You are highly accountable, responsible, and drive projects to completion.
- Your colleagues come to you for tech help and you’ve mastered at least 3 new online or software systems in the last 6 months.
- You are excellent at communicating with clients regarding how and when you can help out with projects.
- You are highly skilled at many/most of the commonly used website and marketing systems out there and love studying and keeping your skills fresh.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You are a quick learner and pick things up after one explanation.
Tasks you would be performing:
- Set up campaigns, broadcasts, products, order forms and tags in InfusionSoft, Constant contact etc.
- Run bulk processes and de-duping in Infusionsoft
- Run reports in IS
- Create wordpress pages
- Publish blog
- Webinar support (setup, support and distribute replays)
- Manage updates to mastermind calendars
- Manage updates to content in member’s area
- Setup member’s area content with imember identities
- Create Opt-in and Sales pages
- Set up new team members / Exit team members (email address, forwarders and system access)
- Sales Page & Campaign Testing
- System troubleshooting / problem solving / liaising with 3rd party support (e.g. when members can’t access content)
- Research (e.g. new systems, best practices)
- Audio & Video Editing
Optimal skills on these platforms:
- WordPress/ iMember360 (bonus points for Ultimatum and Divi theme)
- Instant Teleseminar
- Vimeo & Wistia
- Amazon S3 & EZS3
- Dropbox & Google Drive
- Audio editing (e.g. Audacity)
- Video editing (e.g. Screenflow and/or Camtasia)
- Other programs/systems a plus; e.g. MeisterTask, Slack, Photoshop, Teamwork
TO APPLY FOR ANY OF THESE POSITIONS
1. Shoot a video and tell us:-
- Why you want to be a part of our team.
- Why you think you’d be great for this position.
- Your favourite job you’ve ever had and what you loved about it.
- Your least favourite job you’ve ever had and what you didn’t like about it.
- Any specific training or skill sets you have that you think would be extra valuable in this position.
- Please keep this video to under 3 minutes, post it to YouTube and send the link in the form below.
- Please do not mark your video as “Private” as we will not be able to see it.
2. Include a 1-page informational resume/work history (upload it to the form below).
3. Include the name of the position you are applying for.